Hey, I’ve come up with some ideas of crafts based around Autumn and Halloween. I’m hoping this will help you have some ideas of things to do with your young people while they are stuck indoors!
If you do any of the crafts, let me know, I’d love to see your creations!
(The photographs used below are not all my own photos, but they are brilliant ideas so I wanted to share them)
1. Autumn wreath (Resources – Twigs to make hoop or buy a hoop, pine cones, leaves, mini pumpkins, paint, glue / glue gun, glitter, string)
2. Print apple pumpkins (Resources – Apple, knife, paper, orange and grey paint, black marker, googly eyes)
3. Leaf prints (Resources- Fallen leaves, paper, paints)
4. Leaf collage Resources – Fallen leaves, paper, glue)
5. Leaf rubbings (Resources – Fallen leaves, paper, crayons)
6. Leaf ghosts (Resources – Fallen leaves, white paint, black marker)
7. Paper plate hedgehogs (Resources – Paper plates, brown paint, googly eyes, black marker, fallen leaves, glue)
8. Apple tree handprint painting (Resources – Paper, paint, your hands)
9. Fingerprint autumn tree (Resources – Paper, paint, your fingers)
10. Leaf people (Resources – Fallen leaves, paper, glue)
11. Lollypop ghosts (Resources – Lollypops, coffee filter or white tissue paper, black marker, elastic band or thin ribbon)
12. Milk or juice carton haunted house (Resources – Milk or juice carton, paints, markers, glitter, cotton wool, stickers, buttons, paper, glue)
13. Pumpkin stress ball (Resources – Orange balloon, rice, black marker pen)
14. Autumn wind chime (Resources – Twigs, string, pine cones, leaves, stones, beads, paint, glue)
15. Bubble paint monsters (Resources – Paint, dish soap, water, cup, straw, paper, googly eyes)
16. Halloween monster painted rocks (Resources – Rocks, paint, markers)
17. Ghostly pizza (webpage – https://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/ghostly-pizza )
18. Bonfire cupcakes – I’ve personally made these and they’re delicious! (webpage – https://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/recipes/bonfire-cupcakes )
19. Chocolate orange fudge – Mum made us this before and she’s going to make it again for Halloween, it’s so good!
(Webpage – https://www.janespatisserie.com/2016/07/21/terrys-chocolate-orange-fudge/ )
I hope this gives you lots of Autumn inspiration for crafty / cooking projects!
Sending you all love, support and virtual hugs!